Review and build on the skills learned in the Basic Program.
- Review Safe Boating requirements.
- Basic Vessel systems.
- Review and practice of vessel procedures prior to getting underway.
- Running compass courses underway.
- Basic Navigational Chart Reading and Aids to Navigation while underway.
- Emergency procedures while underway
(man overboard, fire at sea).
- Inland Navigation run to refine boat handling and Navigational skills.
Learn at the Helm Training
- Refine docking & undocking maneuvers in close quarters
- Double anchoring techniques